A New Way to Teach Meets a New Way to Learn
zikS Online is intuitive, taking the brick-and-mortar classroom a step beyond with one-click access to subject-specific resources, 24/7 chat rooms, instant messaging, and one-on-one instructor communication. Classes are limited to
five students or fewer and center on an easy-to-use whiteboard that cultivates constant participation from each student.
Where students make new connections
The zikS online interface is designed for
learners, employing familiar concepts that students of all ages intuitively understand:
- Raising one's hand
- Listening to an instructor and viewing lessons
- Completing quizzes and assignments
- Chatting with classmates
- Heading to the whiteboard to work out proofs and problems
- Seeking additional enrichment and teacher assistance
Personalized learning with a single click
The zikS Online interface pairs seamlessly with existing school tutoring programs, professional development and certification courses, and enterprise applications. Joining a course session is simple. Students simply:
- Connect: At designated session times, students log into their online classroom using an assigned username and password.
- Engage: Online phone technology, chats, and instant messaging facilitate real-time communication.
- Advance: Lessons and quizzes reinforce course content and build the foundation for long-term knowledge.
Sessions are scheduled around each student's individual schedule for maximum convenience. Best of all, even participants in remote
areas can participate in courses through zikS Online.